Nature’s Field Zinc 50mg
Natures Field chelated form of zinc in this formulation helps to promote optimal absorption of Zinc in your body.
Nature’s Field Zinc 50mg helps your immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses and plays an important role in many enzymatic functions in your body. Zinc supports a healthy immune system, functions and is an important component of bodily antioxidant systems.
Zinc also contributes to healthy skin as well as supports cell growth and DNA formation. During pregnancy, infancy, and childhood, your body needs zinc to grow and develop properly. Low levels of zinc give you a higher risk of getting pneumonia and other infections. A lack of zinc in your diet can make you more susceptible to disease and illness.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Zinc Supplement
- Your body needs zinc to activate T lymphocytes (T cells) which helps to regulate immune responses and attack infected or cancerous cells
- Zinc supplement is effective in treating diarrhea and also helps prevent future bouts of the condition.
- Zinc has a crucial role in regulating how memories are formed and how we learn.
- It is beneficial in reducing the duration and severity of the common cold in healthy people.
- Zinc helps the wound heal faster.
- The supplement helps to decrease the risk of age-related chronic disease.
- Zinc prevents cellular damage in the retina. This helps in delaying the progression of age-related macular degeneration AMD and vision loss.
- Zinc helps in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Why choose Zinc Supplement From Nature’s Field
Nature’s Field Zinc (50mg) comes in the form of Zinc gluconate. Zinc gluconate is the best form for the delivery of zinc as a dietary supplement. Zinc gluconate is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) substance by FDA and drug regulatory agencies of many countries. A cheaper formulation like zinc oxide, can upset your stomach’s acidity balance and is not as easily absorbed.
1 tablet/capsule twice daily