Nature’s Field Zinc 100mg
Nature’s Field Zinc (100mg) helps to protect the prostate and promote its healthy function.
Out of stock
Nature’s Field Zinc (100mg) helps to regulate testosterone and dihydrotestosterone balance which stimulate the growth of benign and malignant prostate cells. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays an important role in many enzymatic functions.
It supports a healthy immune system, functions and is an important component of bodily antioxidant systems. Zinc also contributes to healthy skin as well as supports cell growth and DNA formation. Low levels of zinc can be the cause for a variety of health-related problems. Zinc is a key mineral that cells use to metabolize nutrients.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Zinc (100mg)
- Your body needs zinc to activate T lymphocytes (T cells) which helps to regulate immune responses and attack infected or cancerous cells
- Zinc supplement is effective in treating diarrhea and also helps in the prevention future bouts of the condition.
- Zinc has a crucial role in regulating how memories are formed and how we learn.
- It is beneficial in reducing the duration and severity of the common cold in healthy people.
- Zinc helps wound to heal faster
- Taking Zinc 100mg supplement helps suppresses prostate cancer cell growth.
- Increasing your dietary intake of zinc may help reduce urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Zinc helps in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Zinc also enables the male organ to produce testosterone. Your levels of zinc may affect erectile dysfunction.
Why choose Zinc Supplement From Nature’s Field
Nature’s Field Zinc (10omg) comes in the form Zinc gluconate. Zinc gluconate is a best form for the delivery of zinc as a dietary supplement. Zinc gluconate is a generally recognized as safe (GRAS) substance by FDA and drug regulatory agencies of many countries. A cheaper formulation like zinc oxide, can upset your stomach’s acidity balance and is not as easily absorbed.
This Zinc Supplement is high strength as it contains 100mg of the Zinc gluconate for people with high risk for a zinc deficiency.
1 tablet daily