Nature’s Field Vitamin D3
₦4,060.00 – ₦5,170.00
Nature’s Field Vitamin D3 contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3 to support your body immune system, bones, and teeth health.
Nature’s Field Vitamin D3 contains 1000 IU of vitamin D as cholecalciferol in each softgel. It promotes strong healthy bones, teeth and body immune system.Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Your skin produces Vitamin D on exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D is important for a number of reasons, can also help protect you against a range of conditions such as cancer, type 1 diabetes, and multiple sclerosis. Vitamin D deficiency causes osteomalacia (softening of the bones) or osteoporosis. Osteomalacia results in poor bone density and muscular weakness. Osteoporosis is the most common bone disease among post-menopausal women and older men.
Health Benefits of Vitamin D Supplements
- -Vitamin D helps to regulate and maintain of calcium and phosphorus levels you the blood. These two elements are extremely important for maintaining healthy bones.
- -. Insufficient vitamin D levels may negatively effect insulin secretion and glucose tolerance in people with type 2 diabetes
- -.Vitamin D helps to enhance the anti-inflammatory effects of glucocorticoids, making it potentially useful as a supportive therapy for people with steroid-resistant asthma.
- – Pregnant women who are deficient in vitamin D are at greater risk of developing preeclampsia and needing a cesarean section.
- -Vitamin D slows down the growth and development of new blood vessels in cancerous tissue. It increases cancer cell death, and reducing cell proliferation and metastases.
Why Choose a Vitamin D Supplement from Nature’s Field
Each softgel of Nature’s Field Vitamin D3 contains 1000 IU of vitamin D as cholecalciferol. Cholecalciferol is the natural form of vitamin D that your body makes from sunlight. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, as the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system.
1 Softgel per day
There are no reviews yet.