Joint Renew Maximum Strength
₦5,865.00 – ₦11,190.00
Joint Renew Maximum strength contains Glucosamine (1500mg), Hyaluronic Acid (30mg), chondroitin sulfate (1200mg) and Vitamin D (1000iu) to improve long term joint mobility and flexibility.
Nature’s Field Joint Renew Maximum Strength contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin D to improve joint mobility and flexibility. It promotes optimum joint structure and function and nourishes the joint tissues (Cartilage). It also improves joint flexibility by increasing joint fluid support rebuilding of worn-out joint tissues and guarantees painless movement.
Prevent and manage joint pains or Osteoarthritis with Nature’s Field Joint Renew
Osteoarthritis (OA) or degenerative joint disease (DJD), is a progressive disorder of the joints due to gradual loss of cartilage which results in the development of bony spurs and cysts at the margins of joints. You need Nature’s Field Joint Renew if you are experiencing the following Osteoarthritis symptoms;
- -1. Pain. Your joint hurts you during or after movement.
- -2. Tenderness. Your joint may feel tender when light pressure is applied to it.
- -3. Stiffness. You notice joint stiffness usually early in the morning or after a period of inactivity.
- -4. Loss of flexibility. Inability to move joint through its full range of motion.
- -5. Grating sensation. You hearing and feel a grating sensation with use of your joint.
- -6. Bone spurs. These extra bits of bone, which feel like hard lumps, may form around the affected joint.
The Active Constituent of Nature’s Field Joint Renew Maximum strength
Nature’s Field Joint Renew Maximum Strength contains;
- -1. Glucosamine HCL: Glucosamine HCL along with Chondroitin sulfate reduces pain and improves physical function in people with a joint disorders and frequent knee pain. Their combination also helps to reverse the progression of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- -2. Chondroitin sulfate: Chondroitin Sulphate helps reduces pain and inflammation, improves joint function and slows progression of osteoarthritis (OA).
- -3. Hyaluronic acid (Sodium hyaluronate): Hyaluronic acid is effective at reducing joint pain in people with osteoarthritis. It also provides cushion and lubrication in your joints while reducing pains and tenderness in degenerative joint diseases.
- -4. Vitamin D: Vitamin D facilitates the absorption of Calcium into osteocytes. It maintains bone strength and structure in osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
3 caplets daily with a meal or on an empty stomach