Nature’s Field Dia-K
₦6,430.00 – ₦18,035.00
Dia-K is a dietary supplement from Nature’s Field formulated for diabetic support. It promotes healthy blood sugar level and provides nutritional metabolic support. It also helps to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol.
Nature’s Field Dia-K is a premium formula containing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and potent herbs formulated for people with diabetes and prediabetes. Dia-K, as a dietary supplement, provides nutritional metabolic support and promote healthy blood sugar levels. It also helps to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol. It helps to manage insulin resistance in diabetes type 2 and neuropathy while preventing other diabetes-related complications. Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Although diabetes has no cure, people with diabetes can manage the condition and stay healthy. Nutrition and physical activity is a healthy lifestyle when you have diabetes. Eating well, being physically active and supplementing your nutrition with Dia-K can help you. The anti diabetes vitamins and minerals in Dia-K will also help you stay at a healthy weight, prevent or delay diabetes problems and have more energy.
Keep your diabetes under control with Physical Activity and Nature’s Field Dia-K
Nature’s Field Dia-K contains some essential vitamins and herbs to help keep your diabetes under control;
- –Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): Chromium is an essential mineral for the diabetic. It helps to regulate insulin action on carbohydrate, protein and lipid metabolism.
- –Glucomannan (From Konjac Root Extract): This is a dietary fiber that reduces cholesterol, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure in people with diabetes.
- -L-Glutamic Acid: lt helps to reduce blood glucose levels as well as body fat, waistlines, and systolic blood pressure.
- –Fenugreek Seed Powder: This herb has a reputation for lowering blood sugar levels.
- –Lycium Fruit Powder: Lycium fruit helps to balance insulin and glucose levels in your blood. It also helps in increasing healthy HDL levels (good cholesterol) in people with type 2 diabetes.
- –Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): ALA is a powerful antioxidant that increases insulin sensitivity. ALA helps get glucose into the muscles and improves diabetic neuropathy,
2 tablets daily