Calcium Magnesium & Zinc
Three of the most essential minerals your body needs are Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc to gain and maintain good health and they are all contained in Nature’s Field Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc.
Nature’s Field Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc provides in one tablet, three of the most essential minerals that your body needs to gain and maintain good health. Calcium helps keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy. It also supports the health of musculoskeletal and nervous systems. Calcium helps to regulate muscle contraction, including the beating of the heart muscle.
Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the absorption of calcium into bone. It is also important in protein formation and healthy muscle function. You need the right amount of calcium and magnesium taken in each day is important for proper bone mineralization.
Zinc is essential for bone healing, and an essential component at the sites of bone repair. Zinc act as a co-factor in over 200 enzymatic reactions that are instrumental in maintaining not just the health of our bones.
Other Health Benefits of Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc Supplements
- Without the presence of calcium, the important enzymes in your body cannot work efficiently.
- Calcium is essential in the process of regular breaking down and rebuilding of your bones.
- Taking calcium supplements by mouth is effective for treating and preventing hypocalcemia.
- Magnesium is helpful as a laxative for constipation and as an antacid to reduce symptoms of heartburn and indigestion.
- People with liver disorders, heart failure, vomiting or diarrhea, kidney dysfunction, and other conditions need magnesium supplement for magnesium deficiency.
- Without magnesium, a high intake of calcium can increase the risk of arterial calcification and cardiovascular diseases.
- Zinc supplement helps to relieve symptoms of osteoporosis, cysts on the ovaries, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis arthritis, warts, and muscle cramps.
- Proper calcium absorption also depends on zinc, and a deficiency prevents full absorption of calcium.
1 tablet per day