Asides the regular known facts, we have put together some astonishing facts for menopause symptoms that you never knew before. Menopause marks the end of the female reproductive years. It is a natural process that involves hormonal and physiological changes. The changes associated with menopause must not be such a dreadful thing you must suffer through. Therefore, having adequate information of what to expect can make the transition simpler.
The following are the 6 astonishing facts you should know for menopause symptoms:
- Hot flashes and mood swings? It might actually be perimenopause: Perimenopause refers to the time during which your body makes a natural transition to menopause. You may think you are going through menopause when you are actually in perimenopause. Diagnosing Menopause is until you’ve gone 12 months without any period.
- Pregnancy is still possible: Advances in reproductive technology means it is still possible to become pregnant after menopause. This will usually be with donated eggs or embryos that the individual preserved earlier in life. There may be a higher risk of pregnancy loss, and risks to the woman’s health. This depends on the individual’s age and health status at the time of conception.
- It is when symptoms usually ends, not begins: there are some misconceptions that menopause occurs when you experience the symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, trouble sleeping, etc. However, after a year of not having a period, these symptoms typically begin to wear off, or may stop. It is the time that precedes menopause (perimenopause) when symptoms are usually at their peak.
- Menopause means being unable to enjoy a full sex life: In order to maintain and enjoy an active sex life, exercise and follow a healthy diet and go for a dietary supplement which helps improve vaginal lubrication and orgasm for maximum sexual satisfaction. Go for Nature’s Field Eve’s Desire which in addition to enhancing sexual performance, also helps regulate hormonal levels and alleviate menopausal symptoms.
Other facts include;
- Smoking can lead to early menopause: Women who are heavy or habitual smokers are more likely to experience menopause, on average, 1 to 2 years earlier than women who never smoked.
- It can lead to osteoporosis: Since estrogen helps control bone loss, during menopause when estrogen levels are low, women tend to lose more bone than is replaced. However, while going for a dietary supplement, ensure it contains ingredients that can help with osteoporosis. Nature’s Field Eve’s Desire has it all! It contains Soy Isoflavones which helps to prevent bone loss.
There are things you can do to make the transition to menopause easier; staying physically active, managing stress, consuming a healthy diet and taking dietary supplement (Nature’s Field Eve’s Desire) . Always remember that menopause is not a disease condition but rather a natural process that every woman goes through at one point in their lives. Therefore, it is important to be well informed to ensure you continue to live a healthy and happy live.