Moringa oleifera is a plant that is often called the drumstick tree, the miracle tree, the ben oil tree, or the horseradish tree. The nutritional benefits of Moringa leaves are of great value. It is extremely low in fats and therefore does not contain harmful cholesterol. It is one of the most nutrient-dense whole foods.
Moringa contains many healthful compounds such as:
- vitamin A
- vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- B2 (riboflavin)
- B3 (niacin), B-6
- folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
What are the nutritional benefits of Moringa leaves?
Nutritionists have exploited the nutritional benefits of Moringa leaves. The nutritional benefits of moringa include;
- Nourishes the skin and hair.
- Moringa is used in treating edema.
- Protects the liver.
- Preventing and treating cancer. It contains niazimicin.
- Treating stomach complaints.
- Fighting against bacterial diseases.
- It makes bones healthier due to its calcium and phosphorous content.
- Treating mood disorders.
- Moringa protects the cardiovascular system.
- Helping wounds to heal.
- Treating diabetes.
- Protecting against kidney disorders
- Reducing high blood pressure.
- Improving eye health.
- Treating anemia and sickle cell disease.
- Moringa is thought to reduce weight gain.
- It prevents inflammation and helps the body convert fats into energy.
- Moringa reduces fatigue and improves energy levels.
What are the side effects & drug Interaction of Moringa?
Moringa interferes with some other drugs. It should not be taken along with the following drugs;
Levothyroxine is used to combat thyroid problems. Compounds in the moringa leaf may aid the thyroid function. You should not take it with other thyroid medication.
- Medications that the Liver brokes down
Moringa extracts may decrease how quickly this happens. This causes side effects or leads to complications.
- Diabetes medications
Diabetes medications are used to lower blood sugar. Moringa also does this effectively. It is vital to ensure blood sugar levels do not get too low.
- High blood pressure medication
Moringa is effective at lowering blood pressure. You should not take moringa along with other drugs that lower blood pressure.
Nature’s Field High Strength Moringa contains 800mg of dried moringa leaves. It contains antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, and all essential amino acids. Nature’s Field Moringa helps prevent weight gain. It will help you lower cholesterol and blood pressure. It helps in the conversion of fats into energy. High Strenght Moringa also reduces fatigue. Taking Nature’s Field High Strength Moringa daily can help boost your energy. It improves food digestion and boosts the immune system. You can maintain a healthy heart and skin with High Strength Moringa.